If you are an existing client with an existing internet banking profile, please log on to https://secured.nedbank.co.za/#/login to apply.
Please take note of the following information before continuing with the
- You will receive an SMS to confirm that your
account has been opened.
- Your investment account number will be made available to you upon receipt of the required FICA documentation.
- There is a 30 day period in which to make a deposit
into the account , after which the account will automatically close.
- The interest rate applicable will be the prevailing
rate on the date that the funds are received in your Nedbank Investment
- Interest will be earned from the date that the initial deposit reflects in your account.
- Please be advised that should you deposit less than the minimum amount required for a particular investment product, you will not earn any interest on those funds until the minimum requirement is met.
- Absa, Capitec, FNB and Standard bank clients will be able to transfer funds electronically from their respective banks into their
- All other banks clients will need to visit their nearest Nedbank branch to fund their Nedbank Investment account.